Saturday, January 14, 2023

glock 12

Glock 12 - I am always skeptical of aftermarket magazines for handguns. Many shooters, myself included, have had numerous reliability issues with various aftermarket magazines for various gun platforms. When Magpul entered the Glock magazine market I was intrigued because Magpul only makes quality gear in my experience and their PMAG for the AR15 is certainly stellar. The Glock 9mm is my primary weapon platform, so Magpul magazines offer an alternative to OEM mags. The first appeal of Magpul's offerings is that they average half the price of the OEM version, but what about reliability, which is our top priority?

I bought some of the 21 round Magpul GL9 magazines when that model came out and the reliability was perfect. The 21 round mag is my backup for both my Glock 19 and Glock 26. It's certainly longer than even the G17 mag, but for a stock mag, that doesn't matter. The other two attributes that make Magpul magazines better than OEM mags in my opinion are the lighter weight because they don't use a steel liner, and they are also easier to remove and clean than removing the base pad without having to. press it. magazine with OEM if necessary. After my excellent experience with the 21 rounder, I purchased the 12 round magazines that Magpul makes specifically for the Glock 26.

Glock 12

Glock 12

I tested the 12-round magazine extensively and its reliability was impeccable. I trust these as much as OEM. The most obvious difference between the two is that the Magpul magazine is slightly longer and holds two extra rounds. It provides a full grip on the Glock 26, which usually leaves most shooters hanging pink with a standard 10-round magazine. This is essentially a feature that you will find either excellent or useless depending on your hidden needs. The Magpul magazine adds relatively little length to add two more rounds, but the extra length makes the gun a bit more difficult to conceal. I find that the 12 round Magpul magazine puts the Glock 26 in size between the Glock 26 with a standard mag and the Glock 19. No surprises, of course.

Owb Concealment Holster For Glock 44– Bravo Concealment

That's why I really like the Magpul Glock 26 magazine and use it when I'm dressed so I can conceal it without any problems. If it's able to accommodate it, the 12-round mag offers two extra rounds and more purchase on the gun for improved handling, so it's all good. However, during the hot summer months when I don't wear more than a light t-shirt, I plan to stick with the fit magazine to ensure that ever-so-slight reduction in height still makes an amazing difference. concealment Conclusion. If you carry a Glock 26, the Magpul 12 round magazine is great, although it adds some bulk to the small but mighty G26, so use it as needed.

Mig 21 fighter jet, mig 35 fighter jet, mig 29 fighter jet, mig 15 jet fighter, mig 31 fighter jet, new mig fighter jet, mig 25 fighter, mig 39 fighter jet, mig jet fighter for sale, f 25 fighter jet, mig 25 jet, latest mig fighter jet